Select Page

Marybel Reinoso Coleman P.A.

Attorney At Law

If you find yourself needing a divorce attorney or a family law lawyer,
contact Marybel Reinoso Coleman.

Get Started

Marybel Reinoso Coleman P.A.

Attorney At Law

The Law Office of Marybel Reinoso Coleman, P.A. is here for you in your time of need. We recognize that divorce and other family-related matters can be highly emotional and financially crippling; however, you can successfully navigate the waters of divorce with the assistance of a knowledgeable divorce attorney.

At Marybel Reinoso Coleman, P.A., we concentrate our practice in many fields relating to divorce, family and matrimonial law matters. Our areas of practice include.

Divorce Litigation

Divorce Litigation is about submitting issues to family court to resolve them. Litigation is used when families cannot reach an agreement through other divorce options.

Divorce Mediation

Divorce mediation is when you and your lawyer hire a third party neutral person called a mediator and help to resolve issues in your divorce.

Child Support

Non-custodial parents, regardless of marital status, are required to pay child support to their custodial parent counterparts until their minor children reach age 18.

Modification Actions

Modification actions are court actions you can file when you need to change something in the agreement such as where your child lives or with whom they visit.

Marital Settlement Agreements

Marital Settlement Agreement is a contract used in uncontested divorces that divides property, assets and debts of a marriage

Child Custody

No matter what the court ultimately decides in a custody hearing, it is required to find a solution that is in the child’s best interests.

Parenting Plans

Parenting plans outline how you and the other parent will raise your children. It is required by family courts as part of your divorce proceedings.


Annulling a marriage is as though it is completely erased, legally, and it declares that the marriage never technically existed and was never valid.


If the mother and father do not place the father’s name on the child’s birth certificate, then they should prepare a paternity statement.

Additional Services

“Marybel Reinoso Coleman P.A.”

Even if you are not married, or not considering divorce, it can be beneficial to consult with a family and matrimonial law attorney as our firm can assist couples in other matters.   We can help couples avoid the pitfalls of divorce through pre-marital planning and the drafting of pre-nuptial agreements.  We also offer services for cohabitation agreements for couples, roommates, and other individuals cohabitating. These types of agreements can be drafted and signed with help from our attorneys to ensure legally binding agreements.

Company Information

11369 Okeechobee Blvd
Suite 500
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

(561) 383-5583


Send A Message

7 + 3 =